Job for Product Manager – eSteth (Karachi based)
Product Manager – eSteth (Karachi based)
Tech4Life Enterprises is a socially-motivated corporation, specialized in developing and commercializing innovative healthcare software and medical devices for the developing world. Our objective is to improve access to care by empowering the communities and frontline health providers through simple, relevant and low-cost technologies.
Tech4Life Enterprises is looking for innovative and energetic individuals for full-time position of Product Manager – eSteth, the responsibilities are described below:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Product Manager – eSteth will be responsible for overall business development of the eSteth product and its sales targets. S/he should carry out the following key responsibilities:
Product Promotion, Sales and Large scale Implementation: (70% time)
- To identify business opportunities by discovering prospective distributors and clients, evaluating their position in the market, and analyzing sales options of the eSteth product.
- To provide technical and/or professional coordination and leadership in the execution of day-to-day promotion and sales of the eSteth product, as appropriate to the company objectives.
- To motivate sales team for achievement of their peak productivity and performance.
Product Support, Development and Quality improvement: (30% time)
- To maintain business relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending new opportunities; profit margins and service improvements related to eSteth product.
- To establish robust sales support services, client feedback, and monitoring system.
- To identify product improvements areas according to the needs of the clients and industry.
- MBA required, preferably in Marketing and Sales.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management.
- Marketing and sales experience particularly in health-related products is highly desirable
- Must be computer literate with familiarity of MS office.
- Good knowledge/Skills in conducting market analysis and developing sales strategies
- Must be updated about the rules and regulations of medical devices for import and export policies of Pakistan.
- Leadership Skills – Should be able to manage the stressful situations in an emergency and uncertain situation.
- Understanding of client relationship, emphasizing excellence in service.
- Must be energetic, motivated and creative mind for sales planning and implementation.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Pleasant personality with flexibility on work hours
- Good business communication and presentation skills.
- Commitment to meeting sales targets
If you possess above qualification and experience in the relevant field, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by December 31, 2017