Job for IT Support Officer (Peshawar Based)
IT Support Officer
(Based in Peshawar, Pakistan)
Tech4Life is a socially-motivated corporation, specialized in developing and commercializing innovative healthcare software and medical devices for the developing world. Our objective is to improve access to care by empowering the communities and frontline health providers through simple, relevant and low cost technologies.
Tech4Life Enterprises is looking for innovative and energetic individuals for full-time positions described below:
Reporting to the Manager – KP Project, the IT Support Officer will be responsible for troubleshooting of hardware and software management.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
Software Support and Hardware Troubleshooting:
- To support project management team for hardware (Servers, Laptops etc.) and software (MDConsults) installation with medical devices, networks and ensure abut its 100% functionality.
- To provide continuous technology support at end user for any troubleshoots.
- To update project management team about any request for software customization and new functional requirements.
- To respond timely on critical issues even beyond business hours.
- To monitor and maintain the effective infrastructure of computer systems, networks, digital devices and application.
Training and Development:
- To provide one to one or group training when required on the MDConsults software program and use of other relevant hardware and digital devices.
- To assess individual/group training needs of the project.
- To conduct frequent visits in the field sites for monitoring of end user skills and refresher training.
Continuous Coordination & Communications:
- To develop customer relationships through professional manner and with effective interactions.
- To coordinate regularly with the healthcare staff through a series of communications, either face-to-face or over the telephone for assisting in resolving their technical issues.
- To build a strong liaison between Tech4life management and government hospitals /healthcare staff.
- To maintain proactive communications between project manager and healthcare staff.
- To be a part of project management meetings for regular updates.
- To maintain all relevant records of the project in a systematic order.
- To maintain confidentiality of the project and its relevant records.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be computer literate with familiarity of MS office.
- Ability to support the team from IT helpdesk or teamwork’s desk.
- Good skills and knowledge in supporting Android products and iOS applications.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends especially telemedicine.
- Leadership Skills – Should be able to manage the stressful situations in an emergency and uncertain situation.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with end users
- Understanding of client relationship, emphasizing excellence in service.
- Must be energetic, motivated and creative mind for project implementation and support.
- 6 days a week (48 hours/week), but must be available online in case of urgent tasks
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience and knowledge in the similar role of IT support for big projects.
- Project management experience particularly in health related projects is the added benefit.
- Pleasant personality with flexibility to work for extra hours
- Good business communication and presentation skills.
- Commitment to meeting sales targets
If you possess all of the above, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by December 21, 2017